Love the concept of using social media in order to reach a vast pool of consumers, but you are just not sure the steps to making this happen? While building social media presence that is dynamic and popular will take a lot of time and effort, reaching a huge number of highly targeted people on social media can be accomplished using paid advertising on these networks.
Where you might struggle along for months attempting to create or find an audience, you can access one in minutes from the likes of Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter, and to a smaller degree, Tumblr, Vine, Pinterest and YouTube. They all have a distinct following, and it’s better to plan your ads in conjunction with your target demographics.
What are the benefits of using paid social ads?
There are several benefits to using social media advertising. Let’s have a brief look at a handful of them.
- Incredible targeting tools - It is simple to target incredibly minute segments of your target audience with highly relevant ads.
- Immense audiences - Your ads face-to-face with millions of people fast. Nuff said?
- Opportunities for cheap ads - Unlike Google Adwords, with some intelligence and practice, generally the social media ad platforms are much less expensive.
- Fast results - Get your ads up in a matter of minutes. Little setup or approval time needed.
Maximize the performance of paid social ads
- Test relentlessly - This helps improve CTR and also lower costs. Test images, colors, copy punctuation: it all matters! A single percent improvement in performance could be the difference between success and failure!
- Target carefully - The beauty of social ads is the ability to target minutely. Don’t waste it! Get granular in your targeting.
- Tie in a sound content marketing strategy with your social ads - Having great content to not only present but follow us is crucial if you don’t want to pay for followers that rapidly abandon you for greener pastures.
- Tracking is vital! - Most of these platforms incorporate some sort of tracking for you, but you should definitely use the best solution you’re able to, and it may vary for different platforms.
- Try retargeting - The bottom line is, retargeting works. It may seem a little bit creepy to have your ads stalking customers around the Web, but numbers don’t lie.
Social media ads offer lower costs and the opportunity to increase your ROI together with immense reach and speedy implementation.
Please do me a favor by sharing this post with your friends. You can also let me know what you think of my post by leaving me a comment on my Facebook page and about other topics you would like me to cover.